Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet the Crew: Will!

1. Introduce yourself! Who are you?
I am Coach Will Dillard. I have been Kacie's coach during her many adventures for the last 4+ years.

2. How did you get wrapped up in this RAAM adventure with Dani and Kacie?
Coached Kacie and followed her progress last year during her RAAM participation as part of an 8 person team and when she told me she wanted to do a 2 person team I said, "I've got to be there for this!!"

3. Which part of RAAM are you most looking forward to?
Probably the finish celebration, but I'm sure I will enjoy many aspects of the event.

4. Dani is a dog person, and Kacie is more of a lizard/snake/bird person. What kind of person are you?
I am particular intrigued by wolves.

So, this isn't a picture of Will, but I could not resist it.

5. How are you going to make a unicorn appear in Kansas?
Since Whaky Tobacky is legal in Colorado more likely to see a unicorn by breathing the Colorado air.

Well, that was unexpected!
6. What is your favorite kind of ice cream? (Kacie believes this tells you a lot about a person)
Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

7. If you could fill a swimming pool with anything, what would you fill yours with?
Banana Pudding

8. What kind of music are you going to be putting on your RAAM playlist. Yes, you will be creating a RAAM playslist, might as well start thinking about it now.
Upbeat, pumping music. No RAP or Hip Hop.

9. Dani and Kacie are really counting on some glitter. At what point in the race do you think glitter will really come into play?
Probably across Kansas.

Oh, we know you will. Sorry, I had to take this picture back out.

10.  If you were abducted and taken to outer space, which planet would they take you to?
Venus, that's where the women are, correct?

11. If you could have any one super power (other than sprinkling awesomeness on people because you do that already) what would it be? 
Probably flying.

12.What is the longest you have been without a shower? Without brushing your teeth? 
Probably 2 weeks without a shower while on a climbing trip with my son. Have to brush my teeth every day.
 

Please feel free to add any thoughts/jokes/things everyone should know about you!
I once was made up to look like the Mummy (from the original movie with Boris Karloff). I was transported around to different locations in a coffin inside of a hearse to promote an all-night Halloween movie event at a local theater. My driver was a Mad Scientist and my side kick was Frankenstein.

We might need pictures of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment