Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Strength Training for a Cause!
For a Cause!
Train with Kate! Kate Lipton, a certified personal fitness trainer, is offering two strength training sessions! The hour will be concentrated on core and full body strength, with more emphasis on legs. You will do about 20 reps per weight station and continue to rotate so that everyone gets 2-3 sets, then Kate will lead a stretch for the last 10 minutes. Kate says that her clients who have done this type of training have said how much it has helped with their running, cycling, and recovery! Join us and get some of the benefits!
There are TWO dates to choose from!
· Saturday, November 3rd, from 3:00-4:00 p.m. THIS SESSION IS FULL!
· Saturday, December 1st, from 3:00-4:00 p.m.
All sessions will be held at H Fitness, 3833 Roswell Road, Suite 110, Atlanta, Georgia, 30342.
By taking part in the sessions, you will be supporting Dani Grabol and Kacie Darden’s Race Across America team. Dani and Kacie will be riding their bikes 3000 miles from Oceanside, California, to Annapolis, Maryland, in a 24-hour-a-day, continuous bike race in June, 2013. Follow them at www.raam2013.org
Dani and Kacie’s efforts are benefitting Camp Twin Lakes. Camp Twin Lakes is a network of camps providing life-changing camp experiences to thousands of Georgia's children with serious illnesses, disabilities and other challenges each year. All of your donations are 100% tax deductible, and go to a truly worthy cause!
There are only 10 slots per day, so register fast!
1. Email Kacie at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her which date(s) and time(s) you want to train with Kate! Kacie will email you back to confirm!
2. Go to www.raam2013.org and donate $25 per class.
3. Get a great workout on the date you chose!